If you have severe acne condition then I highly recommend you treat it with this vegetable…
Simply because radishes contain natural bleaching agents and powerful antioxidant properties that will help:
- Reduce the swelling of pimples thus, reducing pimple sizes and minimize the appearance of pimples on your skin.
- Also does a great job at removing blemishes and blackheads.
- Contains the largest concentration of vitamin C. This vitamin will do two things for you when consume…
- First, it will help remove acne causing toxins and other pollutants from within your body.
- Second, it will help reduce skin damage caused by toxins.
Exfoliates the skin. This will remove damaged and dead skin cells from the outer layers of your skin so you will get clear healthy looking skin.
Instructions To Treat Severe Acne Externally
The first thing to need to do is make a face wash out of radish. This wash is to cleanse and exfoliate your skin to remove any dirt and oil that may get in the way of the treatment.
You make the wash by mixing radish paste with water. Just make sure to add a little more water.
Then you apply it onto your skin and gently rub it with the tips of your finger. Once done, rinse it off with warm water, gently pat your skin dry with a towel and wait 5 minutes until your skin completely dries.
Now you are going to make a mask. To do this you simply mix radish paste with water again but this time you add a little less water.
Now you apply onto your face as a mask and leave it on for 20 minutes, rinse off and pat dry with a towel.
Instructions To Treat Severe Acne Internally
To treat acne internally, you just simply consume it as a juice or smoothie. But you should never consume radish juice by itself as it may cause unwanted reactions.
Anyways, all you do is add small pack of red round radishes, two apples, a carrot, and a turnip into a blender or a juicer. Blend it and drink it.
That’s all there is to it. Now you just apply both internal and external treatment once a day.