Ball exercises will bring a new feeling when you want to increase the intensity to quickly get a slimmer body. Just 20 minutes of “playing” with a small ball, you can burn up to 500 calories!
Familiar cardio exercises will no longer be boring if you incorporate a new “companion” is the ball. Learn with Health CPN in 20 minutes how you can exercise with the ball.
1. Exercise with the Mountain Climber ball
Mountain Climber ball exercise will help you increase exercise intensity and improve blood flow in the body.
How to do exercise with Mountain Climber ball:
– You enter a Plank position and put the exercise ball under your hands.
– You keep your back and neck straight and then bend your right knee close to your chest. Then, you bring your right knee back to the same position and then bring your left knee up close to your chest. Try to switch legs quickly and keep your abs steady.
– You continue to practice for 30 seconds and then rest for 30 seconds.
2. Exercise with Overhead Squat ball
Over Squat ball exercise exercises the core muscles, especially the back muscles. When combined with an exercise ball, this exercise strengthens the body and the upper back, shoulder, and arm muscles. Please pay attention to practice the correct posture.
How to do exercise with Overhead Squat ball
– You stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart, your hands lifting the exercise ball above your head. Keep the ball in this position throughout the exercise.
You bend your knees, push your hips back to get into Squat position. Note that the thighs should be parallel to the floor and the knees are not pointing inward.
– You use the force of your feet to push your body straight.
– You should practice 3 times 12 times.
3. Exercise with Ball Circle
This ball exercise will help you get thinner shoulders. You should practice slowly to maximize the effectiveness of the exercise.
How to do exercise with Circle Ball
– Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, with your hands holding the ball raised above your head.
– You tighten the central muscle and then rotate your arms in a clockwise circle. You can move your hips slightly around the rotation of your arms, but keep your legs still.
– You rotate your hands clockwise 8–10 turns and then change the direction of counterclockwise rotation 8–10 times.
– Please practice 3 sets.
4. Exercise with ball Russian Twist
This is an exercise with a ball acting on the abdominal muscles. Turn your upper body as much as you can for more effective training.
How to do exercise with Russian Twist ball
– You sit on the floor with your feet bent 45 degrees in front of you and your feet touching the ground. Your hands holding the exercise ball are held out in front of you.
– You hold the center of gravity firmly, twist your upper body to bring the ball to the right so that the ball is close to the floor.
– You return to the position and then move the ball to the left.
– You practice each side 10 times and repeat 3 sets.
5. Side Lunge Exercise Exercise
Left-right body movements are just as essential as front-to-back movements. You should add exercises in the left – right side Lunge for a more comprehensive workout.
How to do exercise with Side Lunge balls
– You stand with your feet shoulder width apart, with your hands holding the ball at chest height.
– You take your right foot all the way to the right, then bend your right knee and push your hips back slightly. Pay attention to keep your left leg straight.
– Use right leg force to push the body back to the original position.
– Practice 3 times 10 beats for both legs.
6. Exercise with pushup ball
If you find that normal push-ups are not intense enough, try incorporating an exercise ball. Your chest muscles will be much more stretched.
How to perform exercise with pushup ball
– You enter a normal push-up position and then place an exercise ball under your right hand. You should pay attention to keep your back and neck straight in this exercise.
– Once you’ve completed the push-up, change the ball to your right hand to continue.
7. Single-leg Deadlift Exercise with Ball
This ball exercise strengthens your body. In addition, you also have a chance to practice balance.
How to perform exercise with Single-leg Deadlift ball
– You stand with your feet together, your hands holding the exercise ball in front of you.
– You slightly bend your right leg, hips bent to bring your upper body forward and your left leg back. You should pay attention to keep your back and left leg straight, squeezing the abdominal muscles and hips perpendicular to the floor.
When your upper body is parallel to the floor, lift your body back to its original position.
– You practice 3 times 10 times.
8. Exercises with Superman ball
This ball exercise focuses on the lower back and buttocks. This is a challenging but very enjoyable exercise.
How to do exercise with Superman ball
– You lie on your stomach on the floor, holding the ball in front of your head. Please pay attention to keep your neck straight throughout the exercise.
You use your core, back, and butt muscles to lift your upper body and legs off the floor. Try to lift your upper body and legs as high as you can.
Hold the position for about a second and then return to starting position.
– Please practice 3 times 10 times.
9. Exercise with Slam ball
This is a cardio exercise that will help you strengthen your body. You can choose a slightly heavier gym ball for this exercise.
How to perform exercise with Slam ball
– You stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your arms raising the ball to your head.
– You bend your hips slightly, hands slightly stretched away from your body. Drop the ball on the ground as hard as you can.
When the ball bounces again, catch the ball and return to its starting position.
– You practice 3 times 10 times.
10. Exercise with Toe Touch ball
If you want to take more care of your abs then continue with the Toe Touch exercise.
How to perform exercise with Toe Touch ball
– You lie on your back on the floor, arms and legs stretched out into the sky. Hold the ball in your hands.
– You squeeze your core, then bend your back and lift your arms and legs so your limbs touch each other.
– You lower your arms and legs to return to the starting position.
– Please practice 12–15 sets.
The above ball exercises only take up to 1 minute per exercise, plus 20 seconds of rest between exercises, it takes less than 20 minutes to do all of the above exercises. Please schedule a daily workout to have a firmer and slimmer body!
Nhu Vu | Health CPN
The articles of Hello Health Group and Health CPN are for reference only, and are not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
You may be interested in the topic:
Source link < 10 ball exercises to help firm the whole body > HealthCPN.com