If you have a combination skin “dull”, make sure that the following 3 natural mask recipes designed specifically for combination skin will help your skin always be in good condition. Healthy and fresh all day long.
Combination skin is a combination of both dry and oily skin. Usually the skin will be dry on the cheeks, but oil is poured on the forehead, nose and chin, so it is difficult to choose a beauty product that is compatible and suitable for this “difficult” skin.
Therefore, the mask from nature is the optimal choice, both helping to beautify the skin, both suitable and highly safe, even these masks also help solve skin problems as well as restore healthy, firm skin.
Here, Health CPN will introduce to you 3 very good natural mask recipes to help soothe and care for the mixed girl in the most gentle and effective way!
Banana – honey – oatmeal mask for combination skin
Masks made from banana, honey and oatmeal will help combination skin control the amount of oil as well as retain moisture on the skin, while also helping to gently remove dead cells for an immediate glow. .
- Banana: Moisturizes and nourishes skin cells, helps to deeply clean pores, controls excess oil and fades blemishes and blemishes.
- Honey: Contains antibacterial anti-inflammatory properties, has the ability to clear acne, destroy bacteria on the skin of the face. Helps unclog pores and wipe away dirt, sebum on the skin.
- Oatmeal: Gently exfoliate dead cells, while deeply cleansing the surface of the skin, making the skin bright, smooth and flawless.
♥ 1/2 ripe banana.
♥ 1 tbsp honey.
♥ 1 to 2 teaspoons of oatmeal.
– Chopped bananas into small slices and puree.
– Stir the honey and oatmeal to make a paste and not too dry.
– Finally, mix the puree banana into the honey mixture, oatmeal.
→ Rinse face, apply blended mask and relax for 15 minutes.
→ Then wash off the facial mask and massage with warm water. Rinse again with cold water to tighten pores and increase skin elasticity!
Tips for you:
- You can rub oatmeal on oily or acne-prone areas.
- Oatmeal will help “wipe” dead cells, making the skin softer and more plump.
Egg whites and yogurt mask for combination skin
This is an extremely simple mask but extremely effective for combination skin, helping to tighten pores, eliminate acne and enhance skin moisture.
- Yogurt: Helps nourish, soften and moisturize the skin, while fading blemishes and blemishes; destroy acne and hidden bacteria in the skin.
- Egg-white: tightens pores, controls oil and helps skin smooth, anti sagging.
♥ 1 tbsp of unsweetened yogurt.
♥ 1 egg white.
– Mix the egg white and yogurt mixture together.
→ Clean face, apply mixture to face, avoiding eye and mouth area.
→ Apply mask for 10 to 15 minutes. When the mask is completely dry, rinse with warm water first and rinse with cold water to minimize pores.
Tips for you:
- It is advisable to do a facial steam before masking so that the pores open, this will allow the nutrients in the mask to penetrate deeply and maximize its miraculous effects.
- Always use unsweetened, unflavored yogurt to prevent skin irritation and irritation.
Avocado mask with coconut oil for combination skin
The mask helps control oil and moisture on the skin, helps clear acne, removes excess dirt and impurities that clog pores, and helps skin soft and elastic.
- Butter: foods rich in antioxidants, same amount vitamin E plentiful, helps nourish skin cells, deep cleans pores, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and helps skin soft, youthful.
- Coconut oil: Helps protect skin from damage, provides moisture to the skin, cures inflammation and clears acne.
♥ 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
♥ 1/4 ripe avocado.
– Peel, cut 1/4 avocado and puree until no more lumps.
– Mix the oil with the ground butter to create a thick enough mixture.
→ Clean face, massage the mixture onto your face and relax for 15 minutes.
→ Wash your face with cold water to help tighten pores.
Tips for you:
- You can add tea tree oil if your skin is inflamed, they will help cure inflammation and clear away acne extremely effectively.
- Coconut oil should be pure, cold pressed for best results and avoid skin irritation.
- You can use the excess mixture to apply on your neck, hands or feet before bathing to make your skin softer and brighter.
The daily combination skin care requires her to invest and learn carefully. So, try and choose for yourself 1 of the 3 above “miracle” masks and persistently do 2-3 times a week, you will quickly have smooth, smooth skin after just 1 month. apply!
Thuong Tran / Health CPN
The articles of Hello Health Group and Health CPN are for reference only, and are not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
Source link < 3 types of natural masks for combination skin > HealthCPN.com