The secret to beautifying facial skin of Japanese women comes from simple lifestyle and skin care. Maintaining the habits below, you will soon possess a youthful beauty like the Japanese at no cost, safe and beneficial for skin and health.
Each year, we easily see dozens of beauty brands launching new products, with “winged” advertisements that will help you rejuvenate or magically brighten your skin. However, instead of putting too much faith in skin care products on the market, Japanese girls are always silently, persisting with good daily habits to keep their bodies comfortable and gentle. Not only the health is sublimated, but the skin is also more fresh.
Here are 5 extremely simple facial beautifying habits that women in Phu Tang country are still implementing, concrete proof for the long-term rejuvenation effect.
1. Exfoliate dead skin with red beans to help smooth white skin
Since the Nara period (710-794), Japanese women have been in the habit of using red beans not only in a healthy diet, but also in a safe and effective skin cleansing cycle. They are ground into fine powder or coarse rub. Red beans are favored as a wonderful natural “remedy” for those suffering from acne, acne, blackheads or those who want to reduce wrinkles. In the legume family, red beans contain the most antioxidants, adding a natural foaming active ingredient called saponin, which helps deep clean and tighten pores.
Exfoliation with red bean powder is one of the most effective facial beauty treatments, making the skin smooth, radiant instantly by gently removing dead skin, dirt and excess oil. Thanks to that, pores are clear, blood is circulated and circulated well.
How to make an exfoliating red bean powder at home
- Use a coffee grinder and grind 1/2 cup of dried red beans into a fine powder.
- Put the powder mixture in a glass jar and store in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Then, take 1/2 teaspoon of bean powder into the palm of your hand, mix with a few drops of water.
- Apply the creamy mixture evenly over the wet face, massage with the fingertips in circular motions.
- Leave the mixture on your skin for 2 minutes, then rinse your face with warm water.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times / week to feel a noticeable difference.
2. Healthy diet helps to rejuvenate the skin
We often forget that ingesting food is related to external health and condition.
A traditional Japanese meal is usually made according to Ichiju-Sansai principles (a soup, 3 dishes of vegetables, rice, and fish) to ensure nutritional balance. These foods are rich in vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids that help the body strengthen its resistance, eliminate toxins that cause skin inflammation and premature aging. This is also considered one of the secrets of facial beauty applied by many women around the world.
Seaweed (wakame) and kelp (kaiso) are found most of the family meals in the country of cherry blossoms, because they contain a lot of iodine and keratin – active ingredients necessary for the health of skin and hair. , foundation.
Fish dishes: Lots of healthy proteins and less bad fats than red meat.
3. Nourish and beautify facial skin with rice bran
For decades, the Japanese have known and appreciated the miraculous benefits of komenuka (a name for rice bran). They are full of essential antioxidants and nutrients.
Rice bran powder is used in exfoliating, beautifying facial skin, even treating the signs of aging on the body, returning the skin smooth, healthy and beautiful. Rice bran powder is also considered as an effective skin whitening ingredient.
How to beautify facial skin with rice bran powder at home
- Put 3 tablespoons of water and a handful of rice in a small pot, boil for a few minutes until the water becomes slightly cloudy.
- Filter water and rice into two separate cups.
- Add 1 tablespoon of fresh milk to the rice and mix well, then add 1 teaspoon of honey, mix well into a slightly sticky mixture.
- Apply the mixture on cleansed face like mask and let dry for 5 minutes.
- Use rice water to wash off the rice mask.
- This is an effective method of moisturizing the skin, and at the same time helps to fade away, lighten blemishes and melasma quickly.
4. Beautify your face with green tea
Green tea is an important part of the Japanese minimalist lifestyle, because they incorporate many antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Japanese women have long included green tea in their beauty categories: medicine, functional foods, care products, facial and body beauty.
Green tea powder or matcha powder contains quite high concentrations of polyphenols and catechins, so they have many great benefits in improving health and beauty. In addition, green tea powder also has a high concentration of tannins, which aids in firming skin, preventing sagging.
Another advantage of these easy-to-find foods is: they are able to counteract the harmful effects of UV rays, as well as activate dead cells, reduce inflammation, and balance skin color very well. Therefore, in the secrets of facial skin beauty, this “divine” ingredient is indispensable.
5. Beauty skin with vitamin C
Japanese women are constantly getting vitamin C through foods, drinks, fruits, vegetables, dietary supplements, and vitamin C serums.
You can easily find vitamin C in abundance in: parsley, bell peppers, broccoli, kiwi, guava.
The reason they appreciate the rejuvenating ability of vitamin C because they help reduce oxidation, break down melanin (dark pigment, darkening skin), so the skin always keeps a healthy, youthful glow before the harsh time and environment.
Last but not least: Japanese people worship true beauty from within, from health, it is also called “mienai oshare” or invisible beauty. That beauty is clearly shown through smiles, pigmentation, positive energy that only when you are confident with yourself can see.
There is no enduring beauty, if we do not care, cherish and nurture every day. Studying and following good habits of Japanese women will help you have a healthy life, not only healthy and beautiful on the inside, fresh outside but also prolonging the life span, preventing dangerous diseases in the future.
Vi Nguyen / Health CPN
The articles of Hello Health Group and Health CPN are for reference only, and are not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
Source link < 5 secrets of Japanese women's facial beauty > HealthCPN.com