A lot of hair loss will make your hair thinner, even exposing your scalp, making you lack confidence. Quickly find ways to treat hair loss at home from natural ingredients to restore hair healthier every day!
Hair grows in a cycle, grows, grows, grows, then grows old and falls off. Therefore, hair loss is a very normal physiological condition, but if you see too much hair loss, you may have hair and scalp problems. The causes of hair loss are often due to prolonged stress, endocrine disorders, lack of nutrition, side effects of drugs, regular hair coloring, …
You should find ways to treat hair loss at home to reduce excessive breakage and stimulate hair growth again. There are many ways to treat hair loss from nature that are both safe and easy to do with ingredients such as coconut oil, guava leaves, garlic, …
Let’s learn 5 ways to treat hair loss at home with natural ingredients, you can do it right away to no longer be obsessed with hair loss!
1. How to treat hair loss with coconut oil
Coconut oil is rich in natural medium chain fatty acids (MCFA), a special type of fatty acid that has strong antibacterial properties. In particular, lauric acid, a natural acid found in breast milk, enhances the health of cells. This is also the reason why this coconut oil home hair loss treatment works to prevent the loss of protein in the hair, helping to prevent hair loss effectively.
The structural properties of coconut oil allow it to penetrate deeper into the hair more easily than other oils. So, you can quickly see the benefits of this home hair loss treatment very quickly after using it.
Recipe to treat hair loss coconut oil
• Raw fresh coconut oil: You apply an amount of about 10 – 15 ml of coconut oil directly to the scalp and hair and massage gently for the essence in the coconut oil to absorb evenly. After applying, let it sit for about 30 minutes, then rinse with shampoo and warm water. You can observe that the amount of hair loss is noticeably reduced and also much smoother after more than 2 weeks of using fresh coconut oil.
• Coconut oil combined with lemon: You add 10ml of coconut oil mixed with 1/2 lemon juice squeezed to form a mixture that rubs evenly on your hair. Similarly, you also let it incubate for about 30 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with shampoo and warm water. This home-based hair loss treatment should be done 2-3 times per week to keep hair strong and reduce breakage.
• Coconut oil with olive oil: In this recipe, mix the two oils together in a 1: 1 ratio, then apply the mixture to your hair and massage gently. Use your hand to gently massage the scalp for about 10 minutes, then let it incubate for 30 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
2. How to treat hair loss with guava leaves
Guava leaves have analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties that are helpful in enhancing scalp health and treating many causes of hair loss. Guava leaves are also rich in Vitamin B and Vitamin C, which help nourish healthy hair follicles.
Guava leaves also contain lycopene that helps to protect the scalp and hair under the influence of ultraviolet rays and promotes hair growth faster. The home remedy for hair loss with guava leaves will help reduce the amount of hair loss and give you healthy, shiny hair.
Recipe for hair loss treatment with guava leaves
• Drink guava leaf tea: You choose to take some guava leaves that are neither too old nor too young and wash them thoroughly. You can take the leaves cut into small pieces or leave the leaves intact and dry. When drinking, use this dried guava leaves mixed with green tea to drink as a remedy for hair shake at home.
• Shampoo with guava leaves: According to this natural hair loss treatment, prepare a handful of fresh guava leaves, wash them and put in a pot, boil 1l of clean water then let cool. You use this water to wash your hair about 3-4 times per week for the most effective hair loss reduction effect.
• Iron with guava leaves: You also prepare fresh, non-deep guava leaves and wash them and crush them, then use your hands to apply this substance to your hair and scalp. Remember to use your hands to gently massage and incubate your hair for about 20 minutes then rinse with clean water.
3. How to treat hair loss with grapefruit peel
You can often throw away the peel of grapefruit, but this is a very good hair conditioner you should not ignore. Grapefruit peel also contains fiber, nutrients from phytochemicals (phytochemicals) and vitamin C have effective antioxidant effects. These active ingredients will form a natural barrier that protects hair and scalp from the harmful effects of sunlight and pollution, dirt, and helps hair grow thicker and stronger.
Grapefruit also contains abundant amounts of vitamin B1 and flavonoids, which help improve blood circulation to the scalp. Hair follicles survive by eating nutrients and oxygen in the blood, so if blood circulation is regulated, hair will grow evenly and reduce breakage significantly.
Hair loss treatment with grapefruit peel
• Wash your hair with fresh grapefruit peel: You take 300g fresh grapefruit peel and wash off the dust. Then, put in a pot of boiling water for 5 minutes and then pour into a brass, let cool. You wash your hair with shampoo as usual, then wipe it dry, then rinse with grapefruit peel water, no need to rinse with water.
• Shampoo with pomelo peel and lemongrass: You take about 5 – 6 lemongrass branches crushed and then put in a pot and cook with grapefruit juice as the above recipe. Then, you also pour into the brass, let it cool down and then use it to rinse your hair after washing your hair as usual. Remember to gently massage the scalp and hair to let the nutrients penetrate deeply.
You can learn more: 3 ways to cook shampoo pomelo peel to help you dispel worries about hair loss
4. How to treat hair loss with aloe vera
This natural remedy for hair loss works thanks to the main ingredient in aloe vera, choline salicylate, an anti-inflammatory agent. This essence is especially effective in reducing irritation and fighting inflammation. Aloe vera also contains chondroitin sulfate which can heal scalp damage and enhance blood circulation, healthy hair and reduce breakage.
Another ingredient in aloe vera is choline, a natural nutrient with excellent moisturizing properties. This will reduce itchy and inflamed scalp.
The recipe for aloe vera hair loss treatment
• Incubate hair with fresh aloe vera: First, you wash the aloe vera, then use a knife to separate the aloe vera gel, then gently smooth it all over your hair. Leave the aloe vera on your head for 30 minutes until the gel dries, then rinse it off with water.
• Iron hair with aloe vera and honey: The essences in honey combine with aloe vera to help moisturize hair and strengthen hair. You also wash the aloe vera, use a knife to separate the gel inside and put it in a blender to puree the right amount of honey. Use this mixture to gently massage into hair and leave for 30 minutes then rinse hair thoroughly with warm water.
• Incubate hair with aloe vera and table salt: You separate the aloe vera gel and mix with a sufficient amount of table salt, then apply evenly to your hair. Pay attention to apply the mixture carefully in areas where the scalp is bald due to excessive hair loss. You massage your hair for 5 minutes, let it sit for about 30 minutes, then rinse with water.
5. How to treat hair loss with garlic
This is also a natural home remedy for hair loss you should not ignore. Garlic has antibacterial properties, helping to destroy bacteria that damage the scalp, inhibiting hair growth. Raw garlic is also rich in vitamin C, which is good for enhancing hair health, stimulating the production of collagen that nourishes hair.
The selenium content in garlic also helps to increase blood circulation to maximize hair nourishment, while at the same time helping to remove dead cells and limit hair loss. In addition, garlic also soothes the scalp and limits the appearance of dandruff.
Recipe to treat hair loss with garlic
• Ground garlic treatment for hair loss: According to this natural remedy for hair loss, bTake one peeled garlic bulb, then grind it until it has a gelatinous consistency. Apply garlic on the scalp that has a lot of hair loss, leave for about 1 hour and then rinse with clean water.
• Garlic combines olive oil and eggs: You also take a garlic and puree it, mix it with egg yolks and one tablespoon of olive oil to make a hair-incubation mixture. You apply the mixture evenly on your hair, let it sit for about 30 minutes, then rinse your hair with water.
You can learn more: Revealing 10 simple but extremely effective ways to treat dandruff at home
How to treat hair loss at home if you stick to it, you will see effective hair loss reduction and stronger hair loss. Do not forget to eat enough nutrients to nourish your hair from the inside and pay attention to taking care of your hair to keep your hair healthy!
Tuyet Trinh | Health CPN
The articles of Hello Health Group and Health CPN are for reference only, and are not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
Source link < 5 ways to treat hair loss at home from nature > HealthCPN.com