Not satisfied with your height? You want to grow taller to look more impressive and confident. Try it now How to increase height Quickly in a week that Health CPN introduces below!
Genetics are the main determinants of a person’s height. However, there are still many other factors such as diet, lifestyle … affect work increase the height. Just knowing how to “invest” in these factors, you can completely improve your height.
first. How to increase height quickly thanks to sports
Way to high Fast in 1 week is to stretch the spine. After puberty, you can only improve your height by interfering with your spine and changing your posture. Regular exercise helps you improve your back strength, help your spine develop better and improve your posture.
The stretching exercises are essential and effective to increase height quickly. These exercises help make your spine more flexible and optimize your chances of growing taller. With a flexible spine and good posture, the vertebrae don’t have to take too much pressure. As a result, the cartilage between the vertebrae is not compressed but has a chance to grow and fill with synovial fluid.
When the synovial fluid is full, our spine will naturally be extended by 2-3cm. Physical activities that are good for height development include swimming, jogging, tennis, soccer and basketball.
In addition, physical exercise also helps promote the production of growth hormones that increase height and muscle in the body.
2. How to increase height through… yoga and meditation
It may sound strange, but in truth, yoga and meditation play an important role in improving your height. Yoga helps to regulate the activity of hormones in the body. It also helps in lengthening bones. Therefore, the practice of yoga regularly is ways to get taller fast.
On the other hand, practice meditation is also how to grow taller when combined with other movements. Meditation helps calm your mind and focus the strength on what you want to do.
Here are two yoga poses that can help with spinal length and height increase that you should try:
Position 1: Tadasana
- Stand upright on the floor with your feet, waist, and neck in a straight line. Feet close together, hands relax at hips, palms facing thighs.
- As you inhale, raise your hands above your head. The hands can be parallel, the palms are facing each other or the hands can touch right on the top of the head.
- Slowly rise up high, standing on your toes.
- Pull the whole body up as much as possible. Take care to keep your arms and legs straight.
This move is great when stretching all the muscles from head to toe. This movement will put pressure to correct the body’s posture, promoting the production of growth hormones.
Posture 2: Sarvangasana
- Lie on your back on the carpet, palms face down.
- Slowly raise your legs, buttocks, and hips. Your shoulders and head are the fulcrum of your entire body at this point. Support your back with your hands for balance.
- Elongate legs and spine.
- Try to hold the pose for 15–30 seconds and then slowly lower back down to the starting position. However, if you feel that your neck is tense or uncomfortable, get out of this position immediately.
Sarvangasana movement combined with banana tree planting with your head will create the Shirshasana Pose. Shirshasana is a posture against gravity. This pose puts pressure on the pituitary gland, stimulating the production of growth hormones.
3. Eaten scientifically to improve height
How to be tall? Implementing a balanced and scientific diet, providing the body with a full range of essential substances is one the fastest way to increase height. The amount of nutrients the body absorbs plays an important role in increasing height. Whatever you eat can affect your body’s production of growth hormones. A reasonable diet will stimulate the production of growth hormones and maximize the increase in height of the body.
To gain height quickly in 1 week, you need a lot of protein, minerals, vitamins A and D in your daily diet. Limit your intake of high-fat, carbohydrate-rich foods. Consuming foods high in sugar or deep fried can interfere with the way hormones work. Foods like hamburgers, pizzas, donuts or pastries should be limited and should be avoided if possible.
The serving size also needs to be considered. You just need to get the amount your body needs. When you provide more than necessary, it will not be absorbed, but deposited in your body, causing health risks. In order to have the right portion of the diet and provide all the necessary substances, you should consult a dietitian.
4. Drinking enough water is the fastest and easiest way to grow
Stay hydrated not only to increase height, but also to keep you healthy. If the body accumulates too much toxin, the functions will no longer function properly. Therefore, all doctors, nutritionists recommend that we need to drink enough water.
When you drink enough water, the digestive system will function well, the intestines will also function well. When the intestines work well, the toxins are excreted from the body and do not affect the functioning of the hormones and the body in general.
Each person needs to drink 8–10 glasses of water per day. If you do a lot of sports, increase your water intake by 10–12 cups.
5. Getting enough sleep is also a way to help develop height
Getting enough sleep is another way to help you gain height the fastest in a week. Research shows that more growth hormones are produced while you sleep. Hence, one good night’s sleep and worms not only help the body recover after a long day, but also promotes the production of growth hormones so that you grow taller quickly.
Everyone should get at least 8 hours of sleep at night. The body grows during sleep, so the more sleep the body has, the more time it will have to develop.
6. Things to avoid to increase height more quickly
During the application of ways to increase height rapidly in 1 week, you should avoid the following:
- Use soft drinks, carbonated drinks, and diet drinks like diet coke
- Excessive consumption of caffeine, alcohol and stimulants. This can indirectly or directly interfere with your body’s development. Research has shown that smokers are generally lower than non-smokers. Meanwhile, excessive caffeine use makes the cells in the body fatigued. Moreover, caffeine can cause insomnia, indirectly hinder your height growth.
Increasing height within 1 week is not easy but not impossible. As long as you persist in applying the above methods of increasing height quickly, you will soon get “sweet fruit” and have a tall body as desired.
The articles of Hello Health Group and Health CPN are for reference only, and are not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
Source link < 6 ways to increase height quickly in 1 week you should try > HealthCPN.com