Large pores on the face make skin look unhealthy, dull, sagging. Besides, it causes some problems like acne or blackheads, especially if you are oily. Below are the 6 ways to shrink pores at home.
Causes large pores
Oil glands in the skin secrete too much sebum, creating an excess of sebum is the main cause of enlarged pores and clogging pores. Besides, there is also the impact of the external environment such as dust, impurities …
Sunlight can damage collagen, reducing skin’s elasticity, which also makes pores larger.
There are many products on the market that can help minimize pores, but before buying them, why not try some of these simple home pore reduction remedies with natural ingredients, Low price, convenient and effective?
6 ways to shrink pores at home
1. Use egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- Break 2 eggs into a bowl, taking only the egg whites
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the egg white
- Beat the 2-ingredient mixture evenly until white foam appears
- Add the oatmeal to the mixture
- Mix well, then apply to face and let sit for 30 minutes
- Massage gently and rinse with water
Egg whites work to remove excess oil from the skin, help firm skin and shrink pores. Lemons contain vitamin C to help reduce dark spots and brighten the skin. Oatmeal can remove dead cells and sebum.
Use this mask 2 times / week for best results.
2. Use ice
- A few small stones
- Cotton / cotton towels
- Cover the ice cubes with a towel
- Apply evenly over large pore areas. In each wallet position should not exceed 2 minutes.
Use the magnetic method 2 times / day to get results quickly.
Ice stimulates blood circulation on the face, gives healthy skin and helps shrink your pores.
3. Use baking soda
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 cup of warm water
- Fill the baking soda with enough water to make the paste thick
- Apply the mixture to the skin and massage for 2 minutes
- Rinse face with cold water and let dry
- Moisturizes the skin
You can do this 4 times / week.
Baking soda is an exfoliator that helps to remove excess oil, dirt, and impurities from your skin, helping to keep your pores smaller. Besides, baking soda has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties that help treat problems like pimples and acne.
4. Exfoliate with lemon
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Squeeze the lemon juice and beat well with olive oil
- Add sugar and honey to the mixture above
- Mix well, apply to face and leave for 10 to 15 minutes
- Massage and rinse with water
Do this twice a week for best results.
Lemons contain vitamin C to help lighten the skin, tighten pores and contain enzymes that help firm facial skin. Olive oil has vitamin E that soothes and moisturizes the skin.
Sugar is a natural exfoliating agent with glycolic acid that helps to cleanse the face, remove dead cells and improve skin texture.
Honey has natural antioxidants, moisturizes, and helps skin stay supple and supple.
5. Use apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp of water
- Combine water and apple cider vinegar in a bowl and stir well
- Soak a cotton ball in the solution and apply to an area with large pores
- Let dry for 15 to 20 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water
- Moisturizes the skin
Do this every day after washing your face at the end of the day for 2 weeks.
Apple cider vinegar – ACVHelps shrink pores, brighten skin, remove oil from pores. Furthermore, it helps firm skin, balances skin’s natural pH, has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
6. Steam for the face
- Hot water
- Cold water
- Wash your face
- Keep boiling water in a tub or bucket
- Keep your face close to the evaporation area and cover your head with a towel so the steam is directed into the face
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes
- Use a towel to wipe the water off your face
- Wash your face with cold water and absorb all the water on your face
- Apply moisturizer to the skin
You can add green tea leaves, mint or some essential oils to stimulate younger looking skin.
Perform at least 1 time / week.
A steam bath helps open clogged pores, removing toxins and impurities from the skin’s surface.
♦ Limit your use of moisturizing products because they make your oil glands more oily.
♦ Exfoliate your facial skin at the end of the day to remove dirt, dead cells and makeup.
The 6 methods above are simple but bring amazing results, help shrink pores at home and give you a soft, supple skin.
Luyen Tran / Health CPN
The articles of Hello Health Group and Health CPN are for reference only, and are not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
You may be interested in the topic:
Source link < 6 ways to shrink pores at home > HealthCPN.com