The yoga circle can help you to easily perform poses you are not familiar with or enhance exercises you have mastered. This yoga tool will make the session even more challenging and enjoyable.
When preparing yoga rounds, you can perform positions that require a lot of skill and balance that you are not really proficient at. This tool can help you perform positions you are not comfortable with. From there, you will gradually increase your confidence and muscle strength to improve your training ability.
If you are familiar with yoga, you can also use this tool to enhance some basic poses. So you already know what poses you can incorporate this type of exercise cycle into?
1. Baby pose
Baby Pose is a simple yoga pose that gently stretches the hip, thigh and lower back muscles. When you incorporate yoga rings into this pose, you can also pull your shoulders and chest comfortably. You can try the baby pose with the exercise ring in the following ways:
You kneel on the floor with your big toes touching. Then, sit on your heels and keep your knees hip-distance apart.
Place a yoga ring between your knees and put your hand on the ring.
– You inhale, exhale and then roll the yoga ring forward with your hands while stretching your spine.
Continue to pull forward until your abdomen is between your thighs and your arms are comfortably stretched in front of you.
– You let your head and neck relax and try to press your forehead against the carpet so that your chest and shoulders are stretched more.
Hold for at least three breaths.
2. Cross-legged sitting posture
Cross-seated posture is a basic yoga posture that helps you train a strong mind and regular breathing. You can incorporate more yoga rings into this exercise to bend your back and widen your chest as well as reduce the pressure between your shoulders.
The steps to practice sitting cross-legged position with round are as follows:
– You sit upright in front of the yoga ring so that the circle is in line with the spine.
– Cross your legs in a comfortable position so that the thighs and pelvis are touching the ground.
Place your hands on your knees with palms facing up and close your eyes.
– You take a deep breath and then exhale while stretching your spine back so that your back is above the ring. The back of the head will be on top of the yoga ring.
Hold this position and breathe deeply for at least five beats. If you feel comfortable, you can hold the position longer.
3. Fish pose
Fish Pose is a yoga pose that helps widen chest and shoulder muscles very well. However, some yoga practitioners may find it difficult to maintain correct posture. There are also people who want to stretch more back when exercising. Yoga circle will be a reasonable solution for both cases above.
How to practice the pose of the fish with the ring as follows:
You sit on the floor with your back straight, your legs extended in front of you.
Point your toes upwards and squeeze your inner thighs together.
– Put the yoga ring right behind your back, in line and parallel to the spine. You can use both hands to gently hold the ring in place.
– Breathe in and out while leaning back and stretching the spine on top of the exercise ring.
Release your arms to let the ring move with your body as you bend your back.
– Raise hips up to stretch more muscles. The exercise ring will support and help you massage the spine between the shoulder blades.
– Relax, let your head and neck lean on the exercise ring.
Open your arms wide, place your hands in a position where you feel comfortable, and create balance.
Hold for at least three breaths and then reverse the steps before returning to sitting upright on the mat.
If you find it difficult to hold the fish, you can change the exercise slightly by flexing your knees and resting your feet on the floor so your feet are about hip-distance apart.
4. Tilted back posture
Yoga loops will help you a lot in exercises that need back bends such as wheel posture, pigeon posture, and especially face-up and back bend. This is also a yoga pose that helps you improve your abilities.
The steps to practice back bends are as follows:
– You sit upright, knees bent so that your feet are on the floor.
– Keep the yoga ring behind your back so that the circle is in line with the spine. Place your hand lightly inside the ring to keep the ring in place.
You inhale, lean your back on the ring, and release your arm. Then, exhale, press your heels to the ground and lift your hips.
You raise your hands over your head and bend your elbows.
Continue to stretch the spine on top of the yoga ring and let it roll between the shoulder blades. Once your arms have touched the ground, try to massacre your forearms and hold the yoga ring with both hands to keep the hoop in place.
Relax your head and neck.
Use the inner thigh muscles to keep your knees aligned with your toes. You can stay in the same position or stretch one leg to stretch your body more.
Hold the position for 3-5 breaths, then slowly reverse the steps to get out of the position.
5. Half-pyramid pose
If you find that the thigh muscles are too tight, you can stretch them to increase flexibility with poses such as sitting forward, pyramid position and standing folded position. However, the half-pyramid posture with the yoga ring is also very effective but quite easy to do. The steps for practicing the half pyramid pose are as follows:
– You kneel on one knee on the floor, the other knee bent at an angle of 90 degrees so that the foot is close to the ground.
Keep your torso straight and place the yoga ring under the thigh of the front leg so that the ring touches the calf. Raise the front leg and support the back of the calf in the ring.
– Then, you use your hands to roll forward to stretch your legs completely while the ring is supported near the ankle.
– Turn the feet that are resting on the ring, take a deep breath, then stretch the spine.
– You exhale and then tilt your upper body forward while reaching your arms towards the training circle or lower legs. You should keep your back straight when exercising.
– You take a deep breath 3-4 times and then switch sides.
6. Lizard pose
The lizard pose not only helps you stretch your front thighs and hips, and builds strength, but also helps you widen your hips. You can incorporate yoga rings into this exercise to practice balancing and stretching your back legs more.
The steps to practice the lizard pose with rings are as follows:
– You kneel on one knee, the other knee bent 90 degrees so that the foot is close to the face. Lift your hind leg off the mat and place the yoga ring under it so that it is near your ankle.
Inhale and tighten your core muscles.
Exhale, lean forward, put your hands on the ground so that your hands are behind your front legs.
– Inhale and use your hind legs to hold the exercise ring.
Exhale, lift your knees off the ground and roll away to stretch your back legs.
– You put gravity on your palms, straighten your toes and try to stretch your spine as much as possible. If you want, you can also turn your front knee outwards to widen your hips.
Hold the posture for 3 to 5 breaths and then switch sides.
7. Crow pose
The crow pose requires a lot of balance and body awareness. When incorporating a yoga cycle, this pose will require more control and balance. If you want to improve your crow’s pose, you can do the following:
– Put the yoga ring on the ground.
– You stand behind the ring, do a squat with your feet together, your heels not touching the ground.
Keep your knees open to the sides.
Tilt your torso forward between your knees and use your hands to hold the yoga ring.
Lean forward and bend your elbows slightly so that your lower legs are in contact with the back of your upper arm.
– Close your inner thighs into your body and try to bring your knees up as high as you can.
Lean forward more and put weight in your arms until you can lift your feet off the ground. If possible, keep your elbows open.
Breathe regularly, squeezing your core muscles, and keeping your neck in a neutral position.
Hold for at least 5 breaths or more if you feel comfortable.
By incorporating the yoga cycle into regular exercises, you will be able to reduce the difficulty of exercises that require high balance or enhance postures you are already familiar with. This is a tool that can help you innovate yoga sessions to become more interesting.
Nhu Vu | Health CPN
The articles of Hello Health Group and Health CPN are for reference only, and are not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
You may be interested in the topic:
Source link < 7 poses with yoga rings to help you feel more interesting > HealthCPN.com