Alcohol is a beverage that can “blow away” a woman’s youth, making her skin wrinkled, dull and less vibrant.
For women, beauty is an invaluable asset that they must preserve by all means. However, many people are suffering from alcohol and gradually deteriorating their beauty without even knowing it.
In the article below, let Health CPN decode the question: What serious effects does alcohol have on your beauty and delicate skin?
General information about alcohol
– Wine and beer belong to the group of alcoholic beverages, produced from the fermentation of grains or sugars from plants and fruits.
– Alcohol has the ability to cause excitement, make the soul happy, but if it exceeds the permitted level, even a little will cause many harms to the physical and mental health.
They slow down the transfer of information from the brain to the entire body. Initially, it will make you feel relaxed and refreshed. But when you are drunk, you will feel reeling and difficult to balance, accompanied by symptoms such as vomiting, dizziness, dizziness …
– After a long period of continuous use and dependence on alcohol, the drinker falls into a state of lethargy, often headaches, nausea, trembling limbs, whole body disintegrating and possibly unconscious. any time. The most dangerous is when being drunk in the wind or having a thunderstorm can lead to a stroke.
– Alcohol and beer affect the eyesight and the function of body movement, so in the state of drunkenness, beer, the user easily causes traffic accident or drowning.
– Drinking a lot of alcohol for a long time also causes permanent damage to some parts of the body such as poor appetite, stomach pain, liver, brain damage, cardiovascular disorders, skin diseases, loss memory, Great influence on relationships or having difficult problems at work …
The harmful effects of alcohol on skin and beauty
Dehydration of the skin
Dehydration is the first thing you feel when you wake up from an over night. According to experts, using alcohol regularly makes the body severely dehydrated, causing dry, rough skin …
Therefore, if you don’t want your skin to be dry, you should give up alcohol as soon as possible. Besides, take care of your skin with masks or moisturizers to add water and moisture to the skin.
Dark circles in the eyes appear
One of the harmful effects of alcohol on the skin is that it makes the areas around the eyes darker, or dark circles in the eyes.
To get rid of this obsession, cut a few slices of cucumber and apply it over your eyes. This will help increase blood circulation, relax your eye area and remove dark areas around the eyes.
Promote skin aging
Although aging is a natural process that people cannot avoid, drinking too much alcohol will speed up the premature aging process on the skin, such as wrinkles, sagging skin, lack of vitality…
So, cut down on alcohol intake, instead increase the supply of essential nutrients from fruits and vegetables to have a healthy and youthful skin!
Alcohol also causes an itchy skin rash
Red, itchy spots are a side effect of harmful beverages to the skin, including alcohol. Just by reducing the amount of alcohol and beer you eat each day, the skin problems will gradually disappear.
Acne is the result of toxic substances present in the body and expressed on the skin. If you have a habit of smoking and drinking alcohol regularly, your skin will break out at acne breakouts.
Drinking too much alcohol will cause liver heat and that is also the cause of a lot of acne and roughness on the face and body.
So, the best way to prevent and eradicate acne, you should “say goodbye” to some bad habits like smoking, staying up late, drinking alcohol …
Causes dull skin
If you are an alcoholic or drink frequently, your skin will look pale, dull and less vibrant.
Ideally, you should regularly add fresh fruits to your diet, especially those high in vitamin C such as guava, oranges, strawberries, kiwi … to help your skin look radiant. brighter and brighter.
The face became swollen
Alcohol in alcohol and beer can remove water and important nutrients in the body, while leaving toxins, making your face more swollen and puffy.
Causes hair to become dry and brittle
As mentioned above, drinking too much alcohol will severely dehydrate your body. This is the cause of more damaged hair and scalp than normal. In addition, regular use of alcohol will also prevent the hair follicles from receiving the necessary nourishment, causing hair to lack elasticity, dryness, and breakage easily.
Hopefully the above article will help you better understand the harms of alcohol abuse. So limit your drinking habits and drinking preferences from today to protect your own health and beauty!
Thuong Tran / Health CPN
The articles of Hello Health Group and Health CPN are for reference only, and are not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
You may be interested in the topic:
Source link < Alcohol: A thief robbing women of the beauty and health of women > HealthCPN.com