Let HealthCPN take a moment to do exercises that help reduce stress, dispel fatigue in life right below.
Life hustle, prolonged stress accompanied by fatigue is the cause of the stress problem. When stress and fatigue are produced, the brain releases the hormone cortisol. Exercise will reduce the secretion of hormone cortisol for the brain, the stress is also resolved. Currently, many women have turned to yoga as a solution to dispel fatigue and stress because yoga is known as a practice that harmonizes the body and mind. Therefore, in this article, HealthCPN would like to give you some basic yoga moves to help soothe the soul and repel stress.
Up facing dog
The Upward Facing Dog pose is shaped like a dog facing upwards. The exercise is performed as part of a yoga greeting sequence. Practicing this posture will help work on the back muscles, effectively relieve lower back pain. Besides To strengthen your arms and wrists, this simple yoga exercise also supports strong butt muscles. Not only that, the chest opening is also a great medicine against fatigue for office ladies, helping the lungs and heart to relax.
- Lie face down on the floor. Feet facing the floor, hands placed along.
- Gently fold the elbow. Place your palm on your side.
- Begin to inhale deeply, pressing your palms down on the floor, gently lifting your upper body. Your body weight rests on the tops of your feet and hands.
- Eyes looking forward, may tilt your head back slightly. Notice, the wrists are straight with the shoulders and the neck doesn’t extend too much.
- Hold the pose for about 30 seconds, then slowly exhale and relax.
The cat-cow move is a basic exercise but can be very beneficial in back support, pain relief, and a healthy spine. In this basic yoga move, you can improve your posture and balance. Practicing diligence also helps you to strengthen, stretch your spine and neck area. Certainly, the exercise will be a very suitable suggestion for office girls who often work a lot.
In addition, this is also a yoga posture that requires a combination of breathing and movement, thereby helping to reduce stress and calm the mind very well. They can practice in the morning to warm up, relax mentally or prevent back pain.
- Support yourself with hands and knees. Two Arms perpendicular to the floor, arms shoulder-width apart, knees open to hip widths. At this point, the spine will be a straight line connecting the shoulders to the hips.
- Slowly lift your back and buttocks, arms parallel to your legs, perpendicular to the floor. His head, his eyes on the floor.
- Inhale, keep the whole body straight, push the belly down on the floor (cow pose).
- Exhale, lift your abdomen and spine up towards the ceiling. Head bowed (cat pose).
Upavistha Konasana (Upavistha Konasana)
Talking about basic yoga moves but with many health benefits, you cannot miss this compass pose. Exercises can lMake the muscles inside the calves and hamstrings very strong. When you do the compass, your thoughts and feelings are stimulated. From there it calms her mind and helps her relax more. Small tip, job lPracticing regularly can also help dispel unpleasant symptoms on a red light day.
- Start with a sitting position to work.
- Extend your legs so that they are 90 degrees from your pelvis.
- Keep your feet straight, your knees and toes pointing straight up to the ceiling.
- Press hard the back of the calves to the floor.
- Inhale while lifting your hands above your head. Palms open to each other by the width of hips and facing forward.
- The shoulders are relaxed and comfortable.
- Keep your hands straight, exhale. At the same time, lean forward and place your palms on the floor between your legs. Remember to keep your back straight.
- Lower your pelvis forward to stretch your spine. The neck and shoulders should be comfortable and in a straight line.
- Hold this position for 15 seconds to 1 minute.
- Inhale while lifting your arms and upper body up, and then return to a sitting position. Then exhale, bringing your hands back to your hips. Return to working position.
Baby Pose (Balasana)
This basic yoga pose will really relax your mind and relax. Thanks to the relaxation of the spine and lower back. At the same time, breathing will help you feel your body softening with each breath.
- Start with table pose.
- Hold your hands in position, exhale, while sitting on your heels and place your upper body on your calves.
- Slowly lower your forehead to the floor.
- Place your hands on both sides. Hands up next to feet and palms up
- Exhale while lowering your thighs onto your heels and feel your spine stretch.
- Hold this position for 15 seconds to 2 minutes.
- To return to the starting position, inhale while pressing your hands on the floor to lift your body.
Lesson: Anh Thu
Source: HealthCPN for Women
Source link < Basic Yoga exercises Ideas that help reduce stress > healthcpn.com