If you didn’t know, apple cider vinegar is considered a health and beauty expert because of its great uses. The method of beauty with apple cider vinegar is increasingly popular with women. If you have never tried the beauty benefits of apple cider vinegar when taking care of your body, then very unfortunate.
Apple cider vinegar is a vinegar that is naturally fermented from two main ingredients, apple and water, with a mild acidity, mild pungency and typical light yellow color.
Apple cider vinegar is one of the key ingredients in nutritional weight loss salads or skin care masks. This vinegar is rich in healthy acids such as acetic acid, citric acid and malic acid, and also contains vitamins, enzymes, mineral salts and amino acids. In addition, apple cider vinegar also acts as an antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-yeast agent. Therefore, this nutritious vinegar can also support the treatment of common colds, muscle aches, arthritis, diabetes, high blood cholesterol and weight problems.
In addition to its health benefits, apple cider vinegar also has a beauty effect that helps treat acne, condition skin, hair, and body very well. However, to get the effect you want, you should only buy apple cider vinegar that has not undergone filtration and sterilization, more commonly known as organic apple cider vinegar.
Here is … a safe and effective way of beauty with apple cider vinegar that you should apply right away:
1. Apple cider vinegar helps prevent acne
How to beautify your skin with apple cider vinegar can help you improve the acne and blemishes with natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Apple cider vinegar cleans the skin, removes acne-causing debris and prevents pore clogging caused by bacteria, oil, sebum and dirt build up. In addition, using apple cider vinegar effectively helps restore and balance the skin’s pH is an indispensable factor if you want to prevent acne flare-ups.
Instructions for acne treatment with apple cider vinegar
- Dissolve organic apple cider vinegar in a bowl of clean water at the ratio of 1 tablespoon vinegar: 2 tablespoons of water.
- Soak cotton soaked with apple cider vinegar solution above and apply to the skin need treatment.
- Pat to let the lotion seep into your skin and let it sit for about 10 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Do this 2–3 times / day, apply for a few days until skin improves.
In addition to the face, if the pimple is in other areas such as the back, neck, arms or under the chin, you can also cover it with a cloth to treat it with apple cider vinegar.
2. Apple cider vinegar: say no to teeth that are stained
If your teeth discolor and make your smile unnatural, try apple cider vinegar right away. Factors that change teeth color such as the use of tobacco, coffee or milk tea and other products.
The acids in apple cider vinegar help reduce the yellow color on your teeth. In addition, apple cider vinegar also kills bacteria in the mouth, helping you to improve your oral health significantly.
- To restore the natural bright white color of your teeth, prepare a mixture of 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar: 3 tablespoons of water.
- Use this solution as a mouthwash twice daily.
3. Use apple cider vinegar to balance skin
Thanks to its firming properties, beautifying with apple cider vinegar helps you balance your skin’s pH. For those with oily skin, apple cider vinegar is an ideal choice to remove sebum and excess oil build up on the skin. In addition, using apple cider vinegar is also a rich source of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA – one of the effective skin nourishment) that increases blood flow underneath the skin and shrinks pores.
Depending on your skin type, you will have different apple cider vinegar recipes to help balance skin:
Apple cider vinegar solution for people with oily skin
- Dissolve 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar in a bowl of clean water. You can also add a few drops of essential oil to your liking.
- Mix the mixture well and use cotton to apply the solution directly to the skin.
- Massage gently in a spiral shape to allow nutrients to penetrate deep inside.
- Let it sit for a few minutes, then rinse it off with cold water.
- You can do this 1–2 times / week for best results.
- You should store the skin balance apple cider vinegar solution in a sealed bottle, store in a cool place and shake well before use.
For people with normal skin
- Dissolve apple cider vinegar in clean water at a ratio of 1: 2 to make your own water balance skin.
For people with sensitive skin
- Dissolve the apple cider vinegar and clean water in the ratio of 1 tablespoon of vinegar: 4 tablespoons of water.
- Apply the solution on your hands first to check for allergies.
- You should only apply 1 time / week and do not use too much of the above solution.
As soon as you apply the apple cider vinegar solution to balance your skin, you will likely experience a mildly pungent odor. However, this scent will fade as soon as the solution dries.
4. Treat dandruff, clean scalp with apple cider vinegar
While dandruff is not a serious or serious health problem, it can cause a lack of confidence in interacting with the people around you. Dandruff usually occurs during the cold season when the air becomes dry and chilled. This weather makes the scalp more oily, leaving white flakes of skin in the hair. At this point, you should feel itchy and notice dandruff is falling on your shoulders or clothes.
To deal with this, you can take advantage of apple cider vinegar. With natural beauty and anti-yeast properties, apple cider vinegar helps prevent and reduce scalp dandruff. In addition, they also help the scalp restore its inherent pH, while clearing pores and hair follicles.
Instructions for cleaning dandruff with apple cider vinegar:
- Dissolve the apple cider vinegar and water in a 1: 1 ratio (about 30ml).
- Add 10–15 drops of tea tree oil
- Apply the solution directly to the scalp and massage gently for 5 minutes
- Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes, then rinse with clean water, then wash your hair as usual
- You can do this therapy 2–3 times / week to see the results you want.
5. Soothe sunburned skin with apple cider vinegar
The sun has many health benefits, but if exposed for too long, especially when it is hot, it will make the skin suffer a lot. When you get a sunburn, your skin will become irritated, painful and red. More severe cases may also form small pustules on the skin.
If you want to soothe sunburned skin, apple cider vinegar can be an ideal choice while at the same time less expensive than skin care cosmetics. Apple cider vinegar contains a natural firming agent that helps soothe the damage caused by the sun, while also promoting the recovery process. In addition, apple cider vinegar also has the ability to help soothe irritation, reduce itching and inflammation.
- Dissolve an amount of apple cider vinegar and cold water in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Stir the solution well and apply directly to the areas of the skin that need treatment.
- Massage gently for a few minutes so the skin can absorb the nutrients.
- Do this a few times a day for a few days (or every time you accidentally stay in the sun for too long) to improve the damaged skin.
Alternatively, you can mix 1–2 bowl of apple cider vinegar in a tub filled with warm water. Gently stir and soak for 30 minutes. Finally, take a shower with clean water. You can do this once a day if needed.
6. Apple cider vinegar eliminates bacteria that cause foot odor
Sweating on the soles of the feet is a common condition in some people with increased sweating. Shortness of feet can make it easier for you to become less confident, especially if you need to wear sneakers or boots. However, do not worry because in addition to its beauty benefits, apple cider vinegar can help you to improve this delicate problem thanks to compounds with antimicrobial properties that help you dispel foot odor.
- Prepare a foot bath by dissolving 1 bowl of apple cider vinegar with 4–5 bowls of warm water and stirring.
- Soak your feet in the mixture for 10–15 minutes.
- Then, rinse your feet with antibacterial soap and clean water.
- Take this measure 1 time / day for a few weeks until the unpleasant sweat smell is gone.
7. Nourish smooth natural hair with apple cider vinegar
Not only is it skin-friendly, apple cider vinegar also helps you to have healthier hair. Using this vinegar for regular hair care can help keep hair soft and naturally shiny. In apple cider vinegar contains brightening properties, it helps to remove dead cells, residue accumulated on the scalp or chemicals left in the styling or dyeing, stretching, and washing process. In addition, apple cider vinegar also works to restore the scalp’s natural pH, helping hair grow healthy and shiny.
- Make a hair conditioner by dissolving 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar with 2 bowls of clean water.
- After you wash your hair, apply the conditioner to your scalp from root to tip.
- Massage gently for a few minutes for the scalp to absorb the nutrients.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes before rinsing with water.
- You should apply this remedy 1 time / week to achieve the desired effect.
8. Helps you to lighten nail color
If your nails (feet) are discolored, yellow can make you feel shy about exposing your hands or feet. Using nail polish to cover is not the appropriate method because chemicals and dyes cause this discoloration. In addition, a yeast infection, excessive smoking, or an unhealthy lifestyle can also be factors that cause yellowing of the nail.
- Prepare a nail (or foot) soak by mixing 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar in a little warm water.
- Soak your nails in vinegar for 20–30 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
- You should combine nail massage with olive oil before going to bed.
- Do this twice a day until your nails and feet gradually regain a healthy glow.
9. Beauty with apple cider vinegar: beat away belly fat
With its astringent and firming properties, and some other compounds in apple cider vinegar, it excretes toxins and the excess water will help you remove excess fat deposits under the skin. This is the cause that makes you feel confident about the less toned skin in the thighs, hips, buttocks and arms. Losing weight with apple cider vinegar improves skin elasticity. As a result, you can significantly improve the look of your skin for a slimmer figure.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of olive oil or coconut oil with 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Apply the mixture evenly on areas of skin that look less aesthetically pleasing due to excess fat.
- Gently massage in a spiral shape to aid in dissolving excess fat within 15 minutes.
- Take the measure 2 times / day until you get the results you want.
Alternatively, you can also dissolve 1–2 teaspoons of organic apple cider vinegar (15–30 ml) and 1 teaspoon of honey (5 ml) in 1 glass of water. After that, stir well and enjoy this weight loss glass. Drink this kind of water regularly 2 times / day and you will quickly notice that weight gradually improves, in addition, the excess fat accumulated under the skin will also gradually lose.
10. Apple cider vinegar helps treat razor bump
For small, irritated skin bumps and ingrown hairs can cause a lot of discomfort. Apple cider vinegar will be a great beauty tool to help you treat this problem.
The anti-inflammatory properties of apple cider vinegar soothe irritated areas, reducing inflammation and itching. In addition, the acetic acid in apple cider vinegar will prevent infection and soften the skin to help ingrown hair grow out more easily.
- First, you apply a thin layer of honey to the affected skin area.
- Wait 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Next, use absorbent cotton and dab it on the affected skin area.
- You can repeat this process until the skin is completely irritated
Try taking advantage of apple cider vinegar beauty treatments while taking care of yourself, and you’ll always be beautiful head to toe!
Health CPN does not offer medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
The articles of Hello Health Group and Health CPN are for reference only, and are not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
Source link < BEAUTY BY APPLE: 10 amazing benefits you can't ignore > HealthCPN.com