Cystic acne is an obsession that many people do not want to encounter. Therefore, every time they appear, you are very miserable and headache looking for the solution and the fastest possible cure. 6 tips for acne treatment recommended by experts will help you say goodbye to old acne, effectively preventing new ones.
If whiteheads, blackheads are formed from dirt, sebum, and dead cells that clog pores, then pimples are a phenomenon that occurs when these two types of acne are infected. With this type of acne, they are located quite deep in the skin, large in size, swollen and painful, and even very easy to leave dark scars later.
6 tips to help you get rid of “life” pimples below will help you choose a method that is right for you and quickly regain your clean, flawless skin.
1. See a dermatologist for acne diagnosis and treatment
- Make an appointment with a reputable dermatologist if you have dense or recurring pimples.
- Tell your doctor how long you have had acne and what methods have been used? Providing complete information about your health, problem or skin history will help them diagnose the exact cause of acne and the best acne treatment for you.
- If you are allergic or pregnant, you should also be honest with your doctor to limit the undesirable consequences caused by the drug ingredients or machines.
2. Treat acne wrapped with isotretinoin
- Isotretinoin is probably the name that is mentioned or heard quite a lot about its ability to eliminate all kinds of acne, including acne.
- 85% of the isotretinoin-coated acne treatments are completely cured or the skin improves significantly over time.
- Usually, with isotretinoin treatment, you need to be prescribed by a specialist. This course of medication can take 15 to 20 weeks depending on the type of acne.
- However, taking isotretinoin can lead to many undesirable side effects such as depression or serious birth defects.
3. Use retinoids to treat acne
- Retinoid is considered a “hero” that can defeat all types of acne. This active ingredient is safe for acne in topical forms such as gels or lotions.
- Doubles the effectiveness of acne treatment when combining products containing retinoids with oral medications prescribed by your doctor.
- You just need to apply a thin layer on the acne-prone skin about 3 times a week. Once the skin is familiar with the active substance, you can use it every day, even after the pimples are gone, helping to maintain healthy skin and limit the return of acne.
- Note that using retinoids to treat acne can cause dry skin and irritation. If you experience this, talk to your doctor right away to get it right.
4. Treat acne wrapped with antibiotics
- Acne treatment of antibiotics is to reduce inflammation, kill bacteria, from which the pimples are “cleaned” and the damaged skin is also quickly healed.
- There are two forms of antibiotic use: oral or topical.
- For this drug, you need to consult your doctor’s dosage. Some of these you may be advised to take when prescribing: tetracycline, minocycline, doxycycline or dapsone (topical form).
5. Make friends with sunscreen
- Not only do you use sunscreen during acne treatment, but we need to “match” them every day, even with healthy skin.
- In particular, when using oral antibiotics, you must use sunscreens to reduce the risk of sunburn due to the effects of the drug.
- Find a sunscreen that’s right for your skin type, and make recommendations that don’t contain acne-causing ingredients.
- It would be more wonderful if you could “hide the sun” completely so that the skin can recover from acne fastest. If you still have to go to the street, you should avoid the time frame with the most harmful UV rays (10:00 a.m. to 16 p.m.) and don’t forget to completely protect your skin with skirts, sun protection shirts, sunglasses, and broad-brimmed hats Please!
6. Acne treatment with chemicals, high technology
- Unlike with oral or topical medications, you need a period of 3 to 6 months to completely clear acne, then treating acne with chemicals or technology will double your treatment time. .
- In terms of the mechanism of action, the above methods act directly on the skin surface, in order to immediately solve bacteria and inflammation to help acne be reduced quickly, while minimizing dark, scarring or severe lesions. swelling after acne.
- There are 3 methods you can consider to choose: chemical peels, laser therapy (laser therapy), acne with steroid injection (steroid injection).
- It sounds attractive, scientific, modern, but these methods need to be selected and considered by dermatologists, such as those with difficulty tolerating medications only.
To “say goodbye” to painful acne, the treatment according to the 6 above tips is not enough. You need to have a reasonable lifestyle, rest, nutrition, healthy exercise, and do not forget to take care of your skin during and after acne in the most scientific way.
Vi Nguyen / Health CPN
The articles of Hello Health Group and Health CPN are for reference only, and are not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
You may be interested in the topic:
Source link < Effective acne treatment with 6 expert tips to tell you > HealthCPN.com