There are so many ways to train, but if you are a busy professional, you are
probably concerned by your level of energy: you need to keep and improve energy
for body and mind.
Your workout should be short here are several reasons why:
– I bet you cannot afford to spend too much time.
– A short workout will be easier to recover.
– You can train with more intensity, you get a better quality workout and better
– You’ll train with the same energy from the start to the end.
– It’s easier to keep a high degree of focus on the exercises and on your body.
– You don’t feel exhausted as if you spent two hours in the gym. In fact you feel
You want your workout the most productive, here some guidelines:
– You need to know what to do, you need a precise plan.
– Do only a few exercises: two or three are often sufficient.
– If your goal is conditioning, choose full body exercises: you will train all major
muscular groups and you’ll get in the same time a good cardiovascular activation.
– Training at home or office is often convenient, there is no traveling time.
– You do not need equipment: just use your body weight.
– If you want to improve strength, keep each set short (5-6 reps) and don’t go to
– Focus on your movement, feel your body working, feel your muscles in tension.
– Finish your workout with some stretching and deep breathing.
Following this way, you’ll train for more energy: in fact you’ll feel more energized at
the end of your workout…You don’t need to do exhausting training sessions, you
need training session for energy, try it and you’ll feel the difference: train for
energy, energy for body and mind.