Large pores will make your skin not perfectly beautiful. In addition, this condition also causes dead cells, bacteria and sebum to easily accumulate and cause inflammation and acne. Makeup may not help conceal large pores, so it is better to find ways to effectively and safely tighten pores. This article will introduce some effective methods to help you minimize pores.
Why are your pores growing?
Large pores are caused by the need to remove excess oil from your skin. When the body produces too much oil, the pores must expand for that amount of oil to escape, resulting in larger pores. Besides, there are other factors that make the situation worse such as:
- Leather bHeyn: Dust, dead cells and bacteria that accumulate in the pores can enlarge.
- Examidleudpuffed outng Heym skin: If you do not moisturize the skin regularly, once the oily skin lacks surface moisture, the sebaceous glands under the skin work harder to increase the moisture level of the skin, so the skin is even more greasy. When using cosmetics, blocked pores increase the shine of the skin. Dirt, dead cells, and bacteria that build up in your pores can cause it to grow.
- Tdriven thYesdue to lightặct trOhi: The sun can thicken your skin, making your pores larger and more visible.
- Tudrivei work: As you get older, your skin loses collagen and elastin, the two essential proteins that make up the skin. At the same time, collagen production also decreases with age.
- Tracingền: Large pores can be inherited. So, if your family members have large pores, chances are you will too.
What are some ways to tighten pores with visible effect?
With these new developments in dermatology, there are a variety of techniques and methods that can help you visibly tighten pores. Here are some effective ways to tighten pores:
Mesotherapy is a technology that uses needles or light rays to deliver vital nutrients and chemicals directly into the skin, helping to improve the condition of large pores and nourish your skin from within. Such substances may include amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and medications for acne treatment. Nutrients will be carefully deposited into certain tissues, making your skin more beautiful.
2. Chemical peels
A chemical peel is the use of an acid solution to remove the outer layers of the skin. A dermatologist chooses the chemical that best suits your needs. This technique improves the surface and texture of the skin, while also helping to tighten large pores.
3. Super abrasive (Microdermabrasion)
Super abrasion – Microdermabrasion uses small coarse particles to remove the surface layer of the skin to make your skin smoother. This technique does not give you a complete treatment but only temporarily conceals large pores.
4. Skin resurfacing by ablative laser
Like chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing can improve the texture of your skin using laser light. It can remove a damaged outer skin layer to promote new skin cells to form and produce collagen.
5. Light therapy – a new and effective method
The Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), also known as Photofacial, uses light to precisely target the damaged areas, to stimulate collagen production and improve skin and pore condition. hair. IPL or Photofacial is an effective and safe solution for treating large pores as it can penetrate the deepest layers of the skin without damaging the surface layers.
You can also temporarily control large pores at home
Now that you know the possible causes of large pores, it’s important to find ways to control that and tighten pores. You can treat each type of pore from changing small daily habits like:
- Do ssirfor mặct thHeythrough: You should use a mild facial cleanser to use at least twice a day. Try to find one that contains salicylic acid or lactic acid to cleanse and keep your pores clear. In addition, you need to avoid some mistakes when you wash your face, for example, you should not use a cleanser that is powerful or wash too often because it can dry out your skin.
- THeyytidle defenseidlet: Exfoliation is very important, you should do it at least once or twice a week to make your skin appear brighter, smoother and narrower pores.
- Apply cream chstainedng nsnatchdaily day: You should protect your skin from the sun by applying sunscreen every time you go out. In Asia, the sun is more intense than other regions, it is the number one factor causing skin aging, increasing sebum production and dilating pores. For the best skin protection, you should choose a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 or more. Use a broad spectrum cream (meaning broad spectrum) to protect against both UVA and UVB rays[*].
- Dpuffed outng HeyDaily skin properly: Provide moisture with a daily moisturizer / cream to avoid surface dryness, increased sebum production, enlarged pores / acne scars. When you choose a skin moisturizer, look for a mild form such as lotions or day gels. However, night is the time to restore and regenerate skin, you need to use a cream-based moisturizer with high moisture. Thus, your skin will be provided with enough moisture on the surface all night so it helps you take care of oily skin, so that the pores can be narrowed quickly.
- Chyeahnmfine phHeym suitable hbelchp: You may want to use cosmetics to temporarily cover your pores. However, before you apply anything to your skin, you must first make sure it is oil-free and acne-free.
By now, you know what causes large pores, as well as how to control and tighten large pores. Consult with a dermatologist for information and best solution for your case.
The articles of Hello Health Group and Health CPN are for reference only, and are not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
Source link < How to tighten pores is both effective and safe > HealthCPN.com