Losing weight, keeping fit today seems to be a trend of the era not only pursued by women but also by men. Accordingly, many people are very interested in choosing drinks in the nutritional menu, because this also affects the effectiveness of weight loss. Instead of using lemon juice, ginger juice or some traditional weight loss teas, some people today choose soy milk. So in fact, drinking soy milk can lose weight?
Soybeans are very popular nuts because they are low in calories but rich in nutrients, especially antioxidants. Therefore, at first glance, it seems that this is the ideal food for those who want to gain muscle, lose weight, but this effect depends largely on how you use it. For more clarity, let’s find out more details with Health CPN through the article below!
Ingredients in soy milk
Soy milk is made by soaking and grinding pure soybean (soybean) seeds, then boiling the mixture and filtering the remaining seeds. This is considered an extremely healthy drink for the body because it is completely extracted from natural sources.
According to statistics, a cup of whole soy milk brings the following valuable ingredients:
- 30% riboflavin and 50% vitamin B12: Basically, 2 of these B vitamins play an important role in the metabolism of fats that the body absorbs into energy for living activities, thereby promoting efficient fat loss.
- Fiber: Nutrition experts said that using soy milk can meet about 10-12% of the body’s fiber needs during the day. This ingredient plays a role in creating a feeling of fullness for longer, thereby reducing the intake of more calories in the body. This is very positive for the weight loss diet of women.
- Soybeans also have the presence of protein and essential amino acids. From there, help the body not too fat and difficult to see if you are not overweight.
Soy milk can not lose weight?
The answer is “Yes”, but specifically how much or little reduction and whether it really works or not, it still has to be considered on the scale. Because, the wrong use of milk is not only beneficial but also has the opposite effect, causing you to gain weight dizzily, even adversely affecting overall health. To correctly answer this question, please explore each aspect of the problem as follows:
1. How to drink soy milk is good for weight?
Soy milk is high in monounsaturated fats. These fatty acids can help block the absorption of fat into the intestinal tract. Besides, the abundant fiber also creates a feeling of fullness and reduces cravings. Should drink soy milk every day extremely good support for your weight loss process.
However, no matter how good, it is necessary to drink in moderation. If you use too much will greatly affect the digestive system, can cause indigestion flatulence, extremely uncomfortable.
- The adult dosage is about 500ml per day.
- You should only use about a small amount of 100-150ml at a time.
Remember! Don’t drink too much soy during the day, otherwise the uncomfortable warmth will bother you all day!
2. Should we drink soy milk with sugar?
Soymilk is usually quite pale, only with the aroma and mild richness of the soybeans. Therefore, it is a habit of most people to add sugar for a mild sweet taste, adding flavor to this beverage. But this is indeed bad habit if you want to lose weight.
Sugar has always been the cause of fat, because it breaks down many units of energy. So once we have a plan to lose weight, it is impossible to have sweets in the daily diet.
In case you like the sweet taste, just add a little sugar specifically for the weight loss person to soy milk only. Do not add too much sugar to this drink to avoid weight gain!
3. Do not drink soy milk in the evening
Normally, we should not eat a lot of dinner and only use easy-to-digest products. Soy milk is quite rich in protein, so it can put pressure on the digestive system to make users feel heavy, difficult to take a nap, especially those with a bad intestinal system.
Accordingly, having difficulty sleeping, not sleeping deeply and staying up too late will stimulate the accumulation of fat in the abdomen. Therefore, soy milk is the right drink for breakfast every morning. Using soy milk at any time is very important in weight loss.
4. Combine soy milk and other diet foods
Although it is a nutritious drink, drinking soy milk is not a good solution. You should balance milk with other beneficial foods to build up a scientific weight loss diet.
Depending on your weight to calculate and balance the amount of calories needed each day. Specifically, for each kg of body weight, about 25-30kcal per day is needed. When you lose fat, this amount may drop lower.
The menu should balance 4 main groups of substances: carbohydrates, fats, proteins, micronutrients (vitamins and minerals). There is such a way, to lose weight beautiful and healthy.
Side effects when using soy milk for weight loss
- Firstly, for the purpose of drinking soy milk to lose weight you should only use whole soy milk. Do not use much sugar. Because substances in sugar can have the opposite effect, causing the body to gain weight.
- Second, to get the desired effect you should use homemade soy milk. Processed soy milk should not be used. Or soybeans with preservatives. Canned milk can contain more substances that can cause weight gain or have adverse health effects.
1. Soy cannot increase muscle mass
If you choose to use soy as a cow’s milk for fear of the risk of gaining muscle during exercise, this is not a good idea.
- In fact, studies show that the amino acids that aid in muscle growth and recovery in soy are absorbed by the internal organs (stomach, small intestine, large intestine, pancreas and spleen). and does not supply energy to peripheral areas of the body such as muscles.
- In addition, soy protein also inhibits the activity of the amino acid leucine (an amino acid that assists in building muscle) and factors that trigger muscle growth.
2. Soy easily makes you gain weight
One of the negative effects of soy on weight is because it has the ability to interfere with the functioning of the thyroid gland, prevent the thyroid from working properly, impair metabolism and increase the risk of weight gain. than.
Soy can also affect hormonal balance in the body. These beans contain a lot of phytoestrogens, which promote the growth of cells sensitive to the amplification of the female hormone hormone estrogen, which in turn leads to increased fat accumulation in the chest, legs, waist and buttocks.
Notes when using soy milk for weight loss
- Remember to boil it well before use, because raw milk contains ingredients such as saponin and Trypsin inhibitors … that can cause nausea, abdominal pain or even poisoning.
- Many people cannot absorb soy milk. Soybeans according to oriental medicine are natural. So those who have bad spleen are very prone to gas, bloating, heartburn … Patients with nephrotic disease, sperm, frequent night urination … may also get worse when drinking this drink.
- Red sugar contains many organic acids that can react with protit and calcium to degrade. So do not mix milk with red sugar to avoid affecting absorption.
- Store milk in a thermos flask as this is an easy environment for bacteria to grow.
- Whipping eggs with soy milk will cause indigestion precipitates and lose the good nutrients in this drink.
- Soy milk should be taken with starchy foods. Should not just drink soy milk only.
- If you are taking antibiotics, then soy milk should be avoided. This is because some drugs can break down the beneficial nutrients in milk. If you want to use, should drink about 1 hour to limit this adverse effect.
Now you know that drinking soy milk with weight loss is not entirely up to you. If taken properly, moderate dosage and science will bring very good results!
Health CPN does not offer medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
The articles of Hello Health Group and Health CPN are for reference only, and are not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
Source link < The truth about drinking soy milk with weight loss? > HealthCPN.com